10 July 2008

Arse Doctrine of Polytheism - Sucks

I was thinking about the current state of my life this morning, after suffering some injuries inflicted by an inaminate object, and Toby Lamb's "Arse Doctrine of Polytheism" came to mind, more particularly this sentence:

"The (gods) that cause the most pain in your particular arse won't let you not talk to them, so just get on with it and quit moaning."

Why? Because I would like to know which of the gods I'm not talking to enough to deserve the gargantuan pains in my arse.

2 comments:

Geraldine Moorkens Byrne said...

Maybe it's not that you're not talking but they don't like what you're saying :)?? Maybe just give something nice as an offering, cover your bases....
Seriously though, hope the injuries are better and that they are not literally in your bum!

An Gàidheal Pàganach said...

Um, actually, one of my problems is in that particular area.