28 February 2009

Pagan Voices

I would be grateful if anyone is able to locate a copy of a book called "Pagan Voices" by Joe McGowan, published in Ireland in 2007. I have been searching for a reasonably priced copy for quite some time. So far, I have only located two copies, both of which are to be purchased through what appear to be unsecured websites. I am wary of this, as I had my credit card, and personal details ripped from another unsecured book site a few years ago.

I am prepared to pay postage and am happy to do a favour in return for anyone that can assist me.

2 comments:

Paula & Skip said...

http://buybooksonlineuk.com/languages-5/pagan-voices-18062.html

Hope this is of help to you. Paula

An Gàidheal Pàganach said...

Thanks, but the author has sinced informed me the book was never published. It is to be printed later this year under another title.

So any site listing the book is in error. Thank you for the suggestion anyway, I had already seen the link.