09 January 2009

More Quesions than Answers

Well, it seems the issue of conversion, and the belief that a lack of a cohesive community within paganism being one of the causes has raised a lot of issues. I have spent most of this evening reading and responding to the various posts on the topic, the most interesting of which I read at "The Northwest Passage", whose commentators raised even more questions. I'm going to spend some time going over my own thoughts and may, or may not post further on these topics.

In the meantime, I would like to thank Deo and Carl McColman for writing about their experiences and braving any resultant criticisms/debates.

2 comments:

Carl said...

You're welcome. Thanks for hosting an interesting discussion.

Geraldine Moorkens Byrne said...

AC thank you for the discussion here and elsewhere and I for one look forward to your further thoughts on the matter!