07 April 2008

Dazed and Somewhat Confused


I often feel like I am on one of those awful playground roundabouts and I have no way of jumping off and getting to my destination. I feel like this, again, this week. There is so much I want to learn and so much I need to read. Its finding a starting point that's the problem. I seem to go around and round in circles and never know at which point I am supposed to jump. I keep finding myself in this position and, each time, it gets more frustrating.

At the moment, I have a number of books I want to read: myths, meditation, psychic self-defense and gaelic. I also have books to help with my medical condition to read. I have started several books, but have yet to finish one, each having a bookmark inserted at the end of the introduction. I find it infuriating that I can't seem to get any further along.

On top of this, there are some practical techniques I wish to explore. Again, I have the same problem. Which one do I focus on first? Which is going to be of the most benefit?

This carousal does appear to be spinning faster and faster, and I am not altogether sure I will be able to get off before I get too dizzy and faint.

No comments: