20 February 2008

Exploring Mythologies

An on-line friend of mine informed me she was starting up a new forum and asked if I would like an invite. Well, I am a member of quite a few at the moment, but given the help this person had offered over the last few years, I was interested to see what it would be like, especially once a description was given of what was intended.

So, on Monday I received an invite to this brand new forum. I've only been there for 48 hours and already I have learned more than I have at other fora in the last six months! It seems these fora are going to be full of useful ideas and interesting articles and I can already forsee spending much time participating. I just count myself lucky I received an invitation.

I am already considering dropping some of the other fora of which I am a regular participant, because I can see my friend's work will be far more valuable to my own line of thinking. The only problem is that I have already weeded out several useless e-groups and fora in the last 18 months, so I am not sure how I am going to decide on what to drop.

I can see I am going to have to do quite a bit of work over the coming months, but I look forward to it.

No comments: