23 January 2008

Pagan Values Survey

Mika is a PhD student from Finland, researching aspects of Paganism who needs pagans from the UK, Ireland or Finland to fill out his survey.

"About my current research.

I have been handing out paper surveys in London, Avebury, Dublin, and in a number of locations in Finland. That didn't seem to work well (pen and paper survey, wasn't that popular in the 80's?), so I have now started a web survey. I have been sending the link to the pagans I know and they have forwarded it to their friends. A bit of snowballing. .. I'm trying to get as many participants as possible by the end of April.

According to a Darby Uni. study there are about 43.000 Pagans in the UK. If I get 1% of that I'd be thrilled.

So, if you, or anybody else would like to help me with this, here is the link: Pagan Survey.

Feel free to forward it. The only requirements for participants are that they live in either UK, Ireland, or Finland, consider themselves to be Pagans, and are at least 18 years old."

No comments: